Lush Jupiter Island Estate has Unparalleled Intracoastal Views
474 South Beach Road, Jupiter Island - $18,250,000
Cascading waterfalls accentuate refreshing lagoon ponds that lie just beneath the private bridged entry to this majestic, one-of-a-kind 2.7± acre Jupiter Island Estate. Travel through a delightful tropical jungle paradise leading to the stately, two-story Mediterranean inspired main house designed by architect Roger Janssen. Exquisite landscaping is matched by an unparalleled, panoramic view of the Intracoastal Waterway. This fabulous wraparound vista spans approximately 457.8 feet of water frontage, curving to display a wide variety of scenic seascape perspectives.
Enjoy the pinnacle of relaxing outdoor living with a custom swimming pool, spa, cabana, summer kitchen, porches, and an expansive green lawn that stretches down to the water’s edge and a private dock. Visitors and family members will appreciate the privacy afforded by a spacious two-bedroom guest house with exercise studio which may easily convert to a third bedroom.
The 9,373± square foot interior of the 5-bedroom, 6.2-bath main house is filled with artistic appointments that include marble and natural wood finishes, intricate volume ceiling designs, French doors, and wide mouldings. Graceful archways, classic columns, fireplaces, and wrought iron accents are among the many elegant Old World touches.
An ultra spacious gourmet kitchen is one of the home’s outstanding highlights, featuring state-of-the-art appliances, a butler’s pantry/prep kitchen, wine room, and adjoining breakfast room. One wing of the home is devoted to a luxurious master suite with his and hers bathrooms, walk-in closets, washer and dryer, and sitting area.
Marble stairs lead to the second floor game/recreation area featuring a magnificent marble-topped wet bar, TV area, guest suite, laundry room, and eye-catching architectural details. Just outside, a large terrace, accented with a decoratively tiled fireplace, overlooks a sweeping view of the surrounding nature/water panorama.
• 2.7± acres of tropical beauty with breathtaking Intracoastal views
• Majestic Mediterranean two-story home designed by architect Roger Janssen
• Two, possible three-bedroom guesthouse
• Exquisite marble and natural appointments, including fireplaces
• Ultra spacious master suite with his and hers bathrooms
• Two private offices
• Custom swimming pool, spa, cabana
• Dock and two boatlifts, capable of accommodating an 86-foot craft
• Second floor game room with wet bar
• Colorful, professional landscaping, manicured verdant lawns, beautiful shade trees